Monday 3 June 2013

Skycutter Chariot

This is the base model with a couple of lances to act as struts. They are going to be cut off just in front of the hands then glued to the 'nacelles' I sculpted into the green stuff.


The underneath of a banner I am using as the base of the archer platform

Without wings this is the model held together by a little blue tac, just checking the stance/pose


Wings back on

Front view


The most annoying thing is waiting for the green stuff to set. Oh and my shitting painting skills  :)


6 comments:

  1. rather than spears to attach it have you considered wire? Maybe make it look more rope like?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL those crazy Elves, only they would ride into battle on a kite.

    Very cool Josh, seems we are all highly motivated this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm painint it to look wooden, and as the lances definitely have heft, they look ox. Plus they give a bit of detail to work with :)
    Yeah motivation: the original meaning is that thing we do instead of study :)
    Also I'm not 100% sold on the actual skycutter model, even though it does come with heaps of cool bitz.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the actually skycutter models are retarded in design and concept.

      Next thing Nurgle will have giant penis poos...oh wait

      Delete
    2. I think the skycutter will work fine if you run it as one, not as a mobile bolt-thrower lite. More Importantly, I have used a griffon!!
      Pretty much done, just need to finish the base and some detailing. I'll try to get the wip shot up tonight when I have charged my phone.

      Delete