Tuesday 18 June 2013

And the dead shall march again: A necron list in the making

Hi Guys,

Once again I am doing some list bashing to help me figure out what to make as my next purchase.

I am looking at a foot slogger Cron list rather than a Cronair varient.

Here is the list:




Currently at 1830 points


Overlord

Command Barge
Warscythe
Mindshackle scarabs
Sempiternal weave

Royal Court

Cryptek
Despair w/ staff Veil of Darkness

This guy will teleport the deathmarks around

Cryptek
Destruction w/ lance Solar Pulse

Deathmarks
5 Deathmarks

These guys will deep strike in and HfH key enemy units. If the VoD Cryptek is attached they will deploy as normal and teleport around the board

Triarch Stalker

Triarch Stalker

Stalker are there to hunt down high AV tanks and to provide twin linked rerolls to other squads

5 lots of the following squad:

Necron Immortals
Necron Immortals (8)
Tesla Carbines (8)

Going for tesla spam as it ( to me ) seems a bit different and less rage inducing that 40 immortals with gauss.

Tomb Blades
Tomb Blades (4)
Twin linked gauss blaster

Tomb Blades
Tomb Blades (4)
Twin linked gauss blaster

Get close to vehicles and hope to glance it to death

Annihilation Barge

Annihilation Barge

Annihilation Barge

Kill AV13 and lower and tear through infanty.

8 comments:

  1. I have less than zero idea about space Tomb Kings as my following question will reiterate.

    No C'tan dude?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you use Battlescribe? If not I highly recommend it.
    http://www.battlescribe.net/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have tried to get Rob onto that for ages! Peer pressure for the win I say.
    Get it Rob, do it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've done a restructure on the high elf and am working on the eldar one. I'm also putting in all the rules text. Which I believe makes it BAD. So I don't upload the repository file. I may look at doing a restructure of the Game System to make the structures make more sense. This however cuts into painting time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anyway...attempt to re-rail the thread. When you post these lists, could you give a brief overview of what the unit is and it's use? (ie hvy infantry short range, hold objectives, light vehicle anti vehicle)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What weapons are on your barges?
    Are the Royal Court known as anything else?

    ReplyDelete