Tuesday 25 June 2013

Homework & painting

Another fortnight has gone by and I have finished my next master class piece of homework.
Again that grainy effect is apparent, but at least from a distance it does not look too bad.



And my latest batch of rats that I tried the zenithal undercoating with.  Not happy again, but hey its another eight to the fodder.  I am happy with how the eyes are looking on my guys now.  Painting them first and then painting the skin in to them works better than trying to put it in after for me.



That brings my Skaven army up to 55 playable models!

2 comments:

  1. I did Read a painting article which stated the best way to paint a model is from the 'inside to out.' i.e. start with any low/deep detail first then work your way out so you can paint over any areas. I will be trying that on my jetbikes when I start them :)

    ReplyDelete