Wednesday 5 June 2013

Ghost Warriors: Eldar Wraith Army

Further to my previous post here is my WIP Eldar Ghost list.






 HQ 
 Spirit Seer
 Wraith Seer w/ D cannon

 TROOPS 

Wraithguard
10 Wraithguard w/ Wave Serpent w/ twin linked starcannon and star engines

 Wraithblades
10 Wraithblades w/ Wave Serpent as above

 FAST ATTACK 
Shadow Spectres
6 Shadow Specres w/ Exarch and Haywire Launcher (IA vol 11)

 HEAVY SUPPORT 

 Wraithknight w/ Suncannon, scattershield, 2 starcannons

 Wraithlord w/ 2 bright lances

 Wraithlord w/ 2 starcannon


 I worry that the model count is just too low here. This list comes in just over 2k points. Which of the 2 would you least like to play against?

13 comments:

  1. It seems my list is illegal.

    Wraithguard are "bulky" therefore only 6 per Wave Serpent

    ReplyDelete
  2. Makes sense, same as termies I suppose.

    Not too sure about either list, if I was building an Eldar army it would be Wraiths and Shadow Spectres also, as those are the models I like lol.

    As you well know I am not there to win but to look really awesome losing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Drop the squads in size, or remove them from transports. Include the Spectres.
    If you drop the Knight I will disown you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually went down a different list building path

    Using my Windrider host as a base

    Same HQ
    Same Troops
    Fast attack is just the Vypers
    Heavy Support is 2 Wraithknights

    110 points to spare....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm getting a box of wraithguard in the next day or two. I'm kind of going to use them as an experiment kit. Was wondering if anyone had had any luck with magnets for option swap outs. If so, where'd you get the magnets? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only used to buy all mine from Maelstrom.

      Come round for a modelling day at some point, I have the magnets and the correct sized drill bits for said magnets.

      Delete
  6. sweet, I would need really small ones and wonder if it is worth the effort. Modelling day sounds like a good idea :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I went through a magnet phase but its way easier to forget about it and just buy more models if you need a different config!

      Delete
  7. LOl buy more models :) Not on my budget! :)

    ReplyDelete