Sunday 28 July 2013

WIP: Snotflicka's Warband

A few weeks ago I post that I was going to attempt to work with some of the models I already had in storage.

Since then I have been working on my goblin force. Although still far from any form of completion here is my work to date.

Corkboard has been used for all the bases (sand to be added) and every single model is pinned....



Core Units of Night Goblins, Fanatics, and war machines


Snotling Fanatics


Night Goblins


Night Goblins


Spear Chukkas


Rock Lobbas

3 comments:

  1. Good progress Mr Rob. I have yet to try pinning, it scares me. Next hurdle to cross.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will make it easier when it comes to painting and cork (that im using for my bases) can some times not agree with superglue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't imagine painting all that :)

    ReplyDelete