Thursday 11 July 2013

More homework and why I loathe macro settings on cameras

Why?  Because it shows me just how rubbish my paint skills are!

This lesson was for blending.  It took one night to do.  I am not going to show the comparison by the teacher because his awesomeness makes me cry.

Anyway here it is from either side, short and long distance.  I am still tempted to dip him in quickshade, but I will stick this out!  Heck only two of us are doing the class still from the original twelve.

I must say, the long distance shot makes him look awesome!  Different close up hehe.



3 comments:

  1. Thats awesome man, you should be proud of it.

    The question is, could you be arsed painting a whole horde of rats like that =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am tempted. It sure would hone any skills I have learnt in this process.
      Plus if I was doing a conveyer belt of painting for each unit, it may not take _as long_ as I fear.

      But I am 55 models in the other method. Not changing now!

      Delete