Wednesday 27 February 2013

Potential Skaven Army List

I am going to get my A into G and order my figures for my army.  But I have this crazy idea I should roughly know what I am playing to facilitate my order and ensure I have enough figures (and dont buy too much of another).

So for dissection and comment, here is the alpha list of the exploding skungaleenies that is my army.

Lords
Grey Seer - Earthing Rod, The Screaming Bell

Heroes
Chieftain - BSB, Shield, Talisman of Preservation
Warlock Engineer - Warp-Energy Condenser, Wizard Level 1
Warlock Engineer - Doomrocket

Core
Clanrats x 24 - Full Command, Shields, Poisoned Wind Mortar Weapons Team (bunker unit)
Clanrats x 40 - Full Command, Shields, Warpfire Thrower Weapons Team (bell unit)
Skavenslaves x 40 - Musician, Shields
Skavenslaves x 40 - Musician, Shields
Skavenslaves x 40 - Musician, Shields
Stormvermin x 20 - Full Command, Razor Standard, Poisoned Wind Mortar Weapons Team

Special
Gutter Runners x 9 - Poisoned Attack (artillery hunters)

Rare
Doomwheel
Hell Pit Abomination - Warpstone spikes
Warp Lightning Cannon

2399/2400


5 comments:

  1. Well I am going to be incredibly helpful and say that I have NFI what any of that does.

    Also WTF is a skungaleeny?

    Just do what I do, buy shit that looks cool.

    If it doesn't look cool, I don't want it in my army lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tbh it seems a little bland.

    I know slaves are cheap and everyone takes them, but they are so fucking boring.

    Cutting out plague units gives less options however.

    I would like to see some Jizz guns in there and def a 2nd doomwheel.

    Warpfire team is pretty meh cause it is move OR shoot, wind mortar is move AND shoot.

    Ratling gun is also move or shoot but I think it fits your theme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good point, 120 slaves? Extreme.

    I have zero of my basic troop choice because they are totally shitty models.

    Stormvermin however, they look fucking awesome.

    I am glad you have 1 of each of the rare kits because they look sweet, obviously excluding the catapult.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can fit another Doomewheel in, at the expense of the HPA. This would free up more points to get some Jizzguns.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think another doomwheel + jizzguns would be better than a hpa

    ReplyDelete