Sunday 10 February 2013

My World Eaters.

OK here are some really bad photos of my World Eaters.

First up is my Kharn conversion made using the jump pack Chaplain model and some FW stuff.




Next up is my Terminator Lord with some assault Terminators. I really don't think the head was a good choice so will probably be switching it out at some point.






Here is their ride.





Contemptor with drop pod!





Last but not least my assault squad with Rhino.





Obviously not used as Chaos, was using BA codex.

First actual force I've painted (not that its legal, was for a doubles tourney) but I learned a lot and figure next stuff I get around to painting should be better.

Cheers!




4 comments:

  1. Is the rhino wip? If not, it may need a bit of weathering as it looks fresh out of the shop.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It doesn't in person, just crappy photos like I said.

      Delete
  2. So your shitty photos make things look newer. Dude, bottle that skill!

    I do like the Kharn conversion. Nice and crisp.

    ReplyDelete