Thursday 23 January 2014

More IH progress

OK so finished up the next step by washing with heavily watered down turquoise, and as per the trend went massively overboard.  It is however about where my test model was so no biggy. I have also finished my 60mm Contemptor bases, although one needs some water effects added into the recess which I will do before bed and leave for 24hrs to set. Tomorrow I will do the last airbrush step and then its all washes and brush work!  I have also started assembling another 9 marines and scrubbed my first land raider armoured proteus so that should be ready for assembly sometime this week.

3 comments:

  1. wow nice bases! where are they from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dragon Forge, very very awesome bases, I highly recommend any bases he makes, very good quality.

      http://dragonforge.com/Painting%20service/for%20sale/gaming_bases.htm

      IMO he makes the best ones out there, and as anyone who has seen my drawer full of resin bases can attest, I know my bases lol.

      Delete
  2. oh cheap! my gosh compared to scibor prices its a steal

    I don't think I want to go rummaging through your drawers...

    ReplyDelete