Tuesday 21 January 2014

IH command squad

Well the last couple of days were pretty much a write off. Some kind of stomach bug kept me occupied so there wasn't any more painting done sadly. I did however manage to assemble my command squad to hang out with my Iron Father. I went with 2 bodyguards and the standard bearer. Once I have the rest of the stuff that I am getting from forge world I can make a banner top. I will use a stencil to airbrush an IH symbol on the banner. Fingers crossed this shite weather clears up for tomorrow so I can get some painting done.

5 comments:

  1. They assuredly look imposing. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are those pre heresy terminators?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Na, Iron Hands Immortal bodies from forge world. So sexy.

      Delete
  3. are they still a 3+ save though? or 2+?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 2+ - Artificer Armour. No invulnerable save though.

      Delete