Thursday 23 January 2014

Braaains

How did I get into plastic crack?  Well, I got in on a Reaper Miniatures Kickstarter two years ago.  I mentioned this to the lads and Rob said he had some old Skaven models if I wanted to take them off his hands.  LOL, me, Skaven.

Historically I would take the pretty or evil pretty races, so the thought of painting ratmen was quite funny.  But it did take hold and I took the plunge.  I thought nothing wrong with learning to paint a few rats before my Kickstarter miniatures get here.

And that is that.

I have finally completed some of the miniatures that came with the Kickstarter.  They are just boring four zombies plus shading.  I thought I should post them in all their non glory.  I have not painted muhreens the last few nights because it has been too humid, but I can not really do more damage to a rubbish zombie!

I still cant figure out what those guys are pulling...

1 comment:

  1. Aaron got me into the hobby late last year, he said that this is what all the cool kids are doing. And I still can't belive he isnt playing a pretty evil race like Dark Eldar, or a female only force like SoB all with Russian names

    ReplyDelete