Saturday 30 January 2016

Painting Challenge - Cultists

Next up on my painting challenges is a Troops choice (Aaron rolled a 3 on the table).

I thought I might try to take some in progress shots this time round.

Whilst I do have 5 Iron Warrior tactical marines almost finished I wanted to work on a unit I would need for the upcoming escalation league we are going to run.

With that in mind I have decided to paint up a unit of 8 kdk cultists.

Here is the first shot of them with a very minor conversion.



The cultists need to be armed with auto pistols. After much searching I settled on these

http://www.anvilindustry.co.uk/The-Armoury/Rifles-Shotguns-Pistols/Heretic-Pistols

Not actually to sure how to approach the painting of these guys as most of the kdk stuff I have painted so far has been red heavy...

No comments:

Post a Comment