Saturday 9 January 2016

Hobby Challenge One and Two Complete

January Challenge was the Iron Breaker Siege Master (HQ choice rolled). He came out ok ish but there is much room to improve.






February challenge is a  Maulerfiend (Heavy Support rolled). Pretty happy with this guy. First real vehicle I have used the airbrush on.  Next time I will try a slightly different technique as suggested by Paul.



March / Challenge 3 (target is simply 12 challenges minimum in a year) was rolled as troops. I have a few models sitting "in progress" on my desk so I may look to finish some of those off to keep on top of thing. Looking likely to be two Dark Eldar venoms that are 70% done.






2 comments:

  1. Awesomeness bro.
    I bet you cant wait to see multiple Maulers running across the battlefield. They are quite a sight.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I will make some changes to the blue by adding a very light white drybrush to blend it a bit more

      Delete