Saturday 2 January 2016

2016 Hobby Painting Challenge

As per my previous post I have decided to try to motivate myself with my painting this year.

Both myself and Aaron are participating in the painting challenge.

The rules are simple. Each month (or on completion of the models assigned to each month) each participant rolls a d10 (or uses some d10 randomiser thingy) and assigns them self a force organisation slot to paint.

1HQ
2HQ
3Troops
4Troops
5Elites
6Elites
7Fast AttackHeavy Support
8Fast AttackHeavy Support
9Lord of WarHeavy Support
10Free Choice

The choice of models is up to each person and is not restricted to the same army. People like me tend to chop and change alot.

If painting a non 40K army then apply to roll to an appropriate choice from the army / system you decide to paint.

All the rolls etc are been tracking on a Google sheet.

However the January rolls are

RobAaron
MonthSlotModelsMonthSlotModels
JanuaryHQIron Warriors Seige BreakerJanuaryTroopRhino (Transport)







2 comments:

  1. I could not do more troops until parts arrived, but I know in my revised army list I need three Rhino's for troop transport, so no time like the present to start em off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think a transport vehicles is fine for a "troops" slot as long as you are working on something

    ReplyDelete