Thursday 5 December 2013

More Thousand Sons WIP

Yes, yes, I know.  Another different paint job.

Despite my original misgivings about the default Thousand Sons scheme, I find myself warming to it with each iteration of my troops.

Here is the latest WIP.  I intend on finishing this one, then getting opinions on all four variations lined up next to each other.

Regal as a ginga prince.

I do know it is rough.  It has a few layers of blue highlighting and shadows to go!  And of course the obligatory cleaning up.
----
Most recent updates of progress.  I am unsure about the red fabric at this point.  I did not want to go with the usual linen/cloth look because I thought it would take away from the bases.  I do know red is not a colour you are supposed to use with the blue, but I like to think that it is a nod to their pre-heresy scheme.

Ignore the horns!
Does this jetpack make my arse look big?





No comments:

Post a Comment