Wednesday 11 December 2013

Glory for the walking ash trays!

It is comparison and decision time for my Kaos Spesh Muhreens!

Here are the finalists.  As always, please ignore the horns.  They will have Rubicae heads in some form.

What is your personal opinion lads?  I do know they will look different all lined up next to others with that paint job.  They also will be on Egyptian bases from STP.

From left to right: Green + Incubi + Mixed Gold, Periscopes Blue + Sand, Periscopes Blue + Wash + Gold, Temple Guard Blue + Tin.

Russian stand off.
Or...does Nurgle say no!
End this foolishness mortal!


4 comments:

  1. Well I really like the one on the right, I'm guessing thats the one I airbrushed when you were up? A close second is the one on the left.

    Don't like the two blue ones, too blue lol. Although I guess the lighter blue one on the middle left is ok. Don't like the gold though, too light.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Far right, but tidy up your ink / wash. Maybe water it down a bit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Far call on the wash /quick shade bro. As you know that is one of the things I have been struggling with. The 3rd model along I did with the AP Dark Tone ink, and it came out well (the inking, not necessarily the model), so hopefully that shows progress.

      Delete
  3. I like the second from the left - the traditional coloured one? My Night lords will be similar to the one second from the right

    ReplyDelete