Monday 2 December 2013

Finished Space Wolf Terminators

Here is the unit of Space Wolf Terminators on completion.

I would like to think they are some of the best models I have painted thus far.  I am aware now that the Army Painter Quick Shades are a crutch that I need to throw away.  I do like what they do in crevices and the like, but not the pool effects it can have on flat surfaces.  I am lucky Dan prefers used looking Spesh Muhreens.

Terminators "Atten-hut"
Yeah, we have got the ball carrier.  Try breaking through this block.
Captain/Champion/Hero, whatever the corpse god guys call a unit commander.  Includes the cloak he stole off Count Strahd von Zarovich.


4 comments:

  1. Looking very good.

    At some point you will just stop using Quickshade and never actually need to use it again.

    You do realise that Dan is gonna have more painted minis than you lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look awesome and I had more painted mini's than him months ago! I am confiscating my company at christmas, because I know he will paint mine above his Skaven in some misguided honour pact thing - he can get them back in April after the tournament :)

    They will look even better hopping out of a Land Raider hiding behind Loagan Grimnar - or my Stormraven if they ever make it into the Codex

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah he really does need to paint some of his own shiz :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am painting all my vehicles stalker, 4 x rhino's, 3 speeders, 6 bikes, land raider, dreadnoght, stormtalon - plus my Night Lords army

    I has a Space Wolves Great Company :)

    ReplyDelete