Saturday 21 March 2015

Long time no hobby!

Hello all.
So, its been quite a while since I did anything worth posting about. I realised that I really don't enjoy painting or assembling whole armies. It really sucks the joy out of the hobby.
Over the last couple of months I've been working slowly on a hobby project just for fun and to better my skills. It isn't an army or even a unit for an army. Just something I thought would be really cool.
I have finished assembling, greenstuffing and priming the models and am starting to paint them now.
Over the past week I have been learning how to paint faces and then applying what I've learnt to the 5 faces I am using for this project. I haven't figured out eyes yet, and screwed every face where I attempted the eyes and am not 100 percent happy with a couple of them but hey, its a work in progress.
So enough jibber jabber here is a pic of the 5 faces.
To be continued.......

2 comments:

  1. Looks really good. Nice to see variety in the heads. Looking forward to seeing this project move forward.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I most definitely like how these are coming along Paul, and as Rob says, nice variations too.

    ReplyDelete