Thursday 3 July 2014

Terminator and Cultists

I have completed my first Terminator, with Combi-melta and Chain-fist plus another batch of five cultists.  Really happy with how the terminator turned out, the picture most definitely does not do him justice.

For added nerd points, if you can tell me what the Chapter and Company of the Spesh Muhreen helmet on the trophy rack is, Ill send you a prize.

Glory, here they is.  I have not included the other three cultists as they are all the same as previous.

You're only taller because of the statue you are standing on!

Now I really need to do camera practice ;(

4 comments:

  1. Aha! A tricksy question, because one looks at the colorings and thinks relictors chapter ..? But me thinks the answer is simple...no self disrespecting thousand son would have any chapters helmet on his rack except one belonging to Vylka Fenryka, the emperors wolves and scourers of prospero. The grey is due to the fact that the fated 13th space wolves great company was one of the companies that followed the sons into the warp and never changed to the post heresy space wolves grey scheme......Dan W

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bastard. I mean yes, right on the money Dan W. Your prize is in the mail.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, agreed, good painting, looks very smart! Great start on termis

    ReplyDelete