Wednesday 7 May 2014

The rabble start to form into a ~insert collective noun~ of cultists!

Whilst I have some plastic in the green bath of removal doom, I wanted to paint something 40k to keep my army growing/starting/moving etc.

As I have ten cultists all built, prepped and cleaned, I thought why not get them going.  So here is Sven, a WIP of the bare chested cultist.

I really am enamoured with how the skin has turned out.  I wanted a pallid bed sore ridden look, you know like a computer nerd who hasnt left the basement since the Heresy.  And I think I have got it.

I also have been playing with my new Foldio lightbox from Orangemonkie.  Still early stages, and my hands shake, but the pictures are not half bad.

Sven has a pretty good ab work out regime.
Hmmm, bedsores.




2 comments:

  1. I realy like how the skin turned out - sickly without being to Nurgly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep is looking good for sure.

    Polish guy I follow C'tan has a very good flesh tutorial I recommend also.

    http://fantasygames.com.pl/blog/human-skin-painting-tutorial/

    ReplyDelete