Saturday 12 March 2016

New IH scheme test model #2

So I wasn't super happy with the last attempt so I did another one with less black in the grey. I like it a lot, and very quick and easy too. I was impatient and fucked up the wash on the chest a bit but thats easy to fix. I may also add some chipped paint to the elbows.

I can do all my normal troops like this, and bling the models up more the higher they are in the chain of command.

I have pretty much my whole IH army currently soaking in simple green so will clean them in batches of 5 and try alternating between painting them, my Mech, and my Necrons. That should keep me motivated, instead of painting pretty much the same model over and over.



Oh and I also refined my Necron scheme a bit. Made the gold actually gold not bronze, and also made the energy effect look more like my Mech weapons since I think its really effective. This is at the same stage as my Mech guys, ready for transfers/weathering, although I'm not sure I want to use any transfers on Necrons.



No comments:

Post a Comment