Friday 12 June 2015

And...done! (except the bases...)


That is it.  My first batch of Grots complete...well except the bases, but I need to collect some stuff for that.  Needless to say it will be on junk piles.

I am very happy with how these guys have turned out.  So much smaller than even a Skaven Clan Rat.  Surely this means my Orks will be even better.

Also the first time we have used my wife's new phone with the light box, and I am very impressed with the quality of the pictures.  She went free for all in the set-ups and the quirky positions are awesome...even if I am bias.

Da boss Grot, or so he finks.
Rest of da skum.
Organised as ever.


4 comments:

  1. Totally awesome man, (except the bit you forgot to paint which we discussed), skills coming along very nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good from what i can see in these photos..well done!maybe a different colour on the wrapping at the base of the topknot differentiating from the hair itself?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol yeah bro. Thats the bit Bungle above pointed out. I thought it was just hair using hair to knot up, like some elaborate do, but no, its a material cord.
      Going to change that <_<

      Delete